Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 8 replies

iPhone

g_guess_who

Aug 9, 2007, 2:06 PM
is the Apple iPhone only available in the United States? i think it may be but i'm not entirely sure. and a question about Motorola, do they release their phones first in the United States or in Asia? i was just wondering, cause i heard that Motorola releases their phones in Asia first, even though they're American.
burgundy

Aug 9, 2007, 4:47 PM
iphone is available in Europe from Deutsche Telekom from what I've heard, just not sure of a specific date yet.
Dj Podmaster

Aug 9, 2007, 7:52 PM
It ain't coming to Canada anytime soon according to Rogers Wireless. Or at least they aren't in negotiation to bring it here from what ive heard. (they are the only GSM carrier in Canada that would support it. (FIDO is owned by rogers))
sunmorn

Aug 10, 2007, 4:35 AM
We only manufacture GSM mobile phone, maybe I should use to feel the advance functions of Iphone!
---------------------------------
www.szsunmorn.en.alibaba.com
E-mail: judy@szsunmorn.com
MSN: szsunmorn31@hotmail.com
---------------------------------
Ray

Aug 10, 2007, 7:40 AM
Who needs the iPhone when Sprint has the LG MUSIQ that when combined with a Toshiba 4 GB card will do pretty much the same thing as the iPhone and for well under hald the price.
LordsDemise

Sep 20, 2007, 11:21 AM
the musiq>? whatever.
who needs an iphone when the mogul or wing blows it away. maybe not asthetically, but, thats opinionative.
Ray

Aug 10, 2007, 7:50 AM
Who needs the iPhone when Sprint has the LG MUSIQ that when combined with a Toshiba 4 GB card will do pretty much the same thing as the iPhone and for well under half the price.
Cellfoneslinger

Aug 10, 2007, 8:19 PM
Just wanted to get rid of the ah hell subject line. Have a good day 😁

And the fusiq does not have wi fi nor dual touch technology or visual voice mail there fore it does much less than the Iphone
cellphoneguy

Aug 11, 2007, 8:31 AM
Cellfoneslinger said:
Just wanted to get rid of the ah hell subject line. Have a good day 😁

And the fusiq does not have wi fi nor dual touch technology or visual voice mail there fore it does much less than the Iphone

Ray said:
Who needs the iPhone when Sprint has the LG MUSIQ price.

he said musiq not fusic

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.