Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Black market phones

dawson

Jun 30, 2006, 2:53 AM
Hello. I want to buy a Samsung SGH-D600, but where I live there's only one store that sells this pphone and it's a little sketchy (black market feel to it). I was wondering if anyone knows of any way to check it's authenticity. Is there any way, without completely dismantling the phone, to ensure it's not a cheap rip-off, some secret give-away that only an expert on cell phones would know about? Note that the phone looks great in the store, everything works fine, and it comes in the original box with all the accessories.
cellphoneguy

Jul 31, 2006, 2:23 PM
here u go buddy...for sum reason black market phones that i have seen at least dont have the water damage indacaters and we all kno samsungs all have them right under the battery or were the sim goes!! hope this helps you.
mrcamp

Aug 4, 2006, 8:20 AM
If you are worried about buying it there, there are several stores online that you can buy it from.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=U ... »
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 8, 2006, 5:50 PM
I love cell phones ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cingcing

Aug 8, 2006, 7:04 PM
๐Ÿคจ
American Telephone and Te

Aug 8, 2006, 7:12 PM
๐Ÿ˜
theballinboy973

Aug 8, 2006, 9:27 PM
he can get it on ebay or amazon if he wants

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.