Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Nokia N70 or D600

sunny1800

Apr 9, 2006, 4:34 PM
Hi guys im looking out for a phone with good sound quality and camera.Im very confused whether I should go with the N70 or D600.Smartphone features maynot be exactly what I require but something which is easy to operate and handle.I've read alot about the D600 and that it has an awsome cam and video quality the only thing it doesnt have is the fm radio.Radio is 1 of my reuirement also since I live in india where there is no digital radio but Im ready to live without for the sleekness of the samsung D600 and ease of use as a phone overall.What im confused about is just the sound and camera clarity when compared with the N70...which is better? Also I think N70 has smaller keys and it becomes very tedious to work around with the phone.Which wou...
(continues)
gotham2krazy

Apr 11, 2006, 5:31 PM
what about the nokia n91?
sunny1800

Apr 12, 2006, 7:14 AM
I dont know about N91 as it is not within my budget so no point thinking aboout what u cant't get
danny cena

Oct 17, 2007, 4:45 AM
This phone was great, at first glance! But it turned out to be awful! I have had it repaired 3 times in 6 months either because, it wouldn't turn on, wouldn't hold it's charge for more than an hour, camera wouldn't work, told me I had a text message & then wouldn't let me read it for about 2 days! They then sent me a replacement phone, I had it for a week before it turned itself off & would not turn back on! The keys are small & difficult to use, the layout of the keypad is impractical, it's also really bulky, too big to fit in your pocket! The only good thing about it was the features, the camera was great when it worked & it looked smart & sophisticated, could be a great phone if it was more reliable! I now have a Nokia 7373 & it is a grea...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.