Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

V505 Image needed

gresh3

Sep 14, 2005, 7:37 PM
Does anyone out there have a V505 image (from SmartMoto)? I have a dead V505 and need to revive it. I am willing to unlock your V505 for free if you will allow me to make an image of it (no personal data is saved in the image). Please contact me. Thanks

Gresh
PolarIce

Sep 17, 2005, 3:24 PM
Hey there, I have a v505, but what is an 'image' in the sense you are talking?
gresh3

Sep 17, 2005, 10:47 PM
Polar,
I have a smart clip and it will allow you to take an image of your phone to include the security are.
At this point I will take a V505 flash or flex. What I really need is the initial program they put on the phone before it goes off to the carrier for them to put all of their branding on.
It is completely wiped out. There is nothing on the phone at all. I think I may have destroyed the security area and since I don't have a backup, I cant flash or flex it back to life.
PolarIce

Sep 19, 2005, 8:45 PM
I see. Will that process remove anything from my v505 that is necessary for it to function?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.