Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 7 replies

If customers are on this site plz read...

viperguy

Dec 16, 2009, 11:22 AM
If you will be traveling internationally it only makes sense to call your wireless provider to see if your device will work properly over seas. DO NOT ASSUME IT WILL. I hate when you customers think that everything will be fine and then when you get your bill its really high for international travel. I think its funny how we as a company will pitty you and credit your account for YOUR mistake even though you did sign a contract for 2 years stating that YOU are financially repsonsible for your wireless services. Yes, we provide the service to you however its up to you to pay the amount owed. 👿
aux2

May 5, 2010, 7:45 PM
heck no i dont credit them anything!!!

"why is my bill so high?!"

"well mam you were roaming in (insert country here) for about a month. You accrued charges for data roaming and voice roaming."

"well I didnt know that!! credit my account or im swithching to (insert company here)!!!!"

"no can do, buuuuut i can cancel your acct with an ETF of $150 per line ;) "

".........hangs up"
VTECgarrett

May 6, 2010, 10:47 PM
I agree...... People iz retarded
ochne

May 23, 2010, 5:47 PM
saying retarded is being kind to them.
viper27

Jun 9, 2010, 8:43 AM
so is spelling is with a z... I hereby declare VTECgarrett King Tard... 🤣
dadayk12

Sep 14, 2011, 7:43 PM
🤣
techrepgirl

Jan 4, 2012, 12:17 PM
my question is, are you really expecting the customers to read????? Come on, now, you know they can only do that when there are pictures involved. 😉
elderado

Jan 6, 2012, 12:00 AM
What do you mean my Evo won't work in Afghanistan!?!?! This is the bestest phone you sell!!!! No I can't use my upgrade for a worldmode phone I'm getting on the plane right now. Let me talk to your supervisor!

Then I get to argue for 5 mins about the difference between CDMA and GSM technology, until the stewartes makes them hang up the phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.