Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Roaming in Baja Mexico ( Verizon Carrier)

zenpeak

Oct 20, 2004, 6:14 PM
Hi,

I am driving in Baja Mexico to Cabo San Lucas in a couple of weeks.

My current carrier is Verizon and when I have flown to Cabo in the past they couldn't get my phone to work down there. It was showing a strong signal connection on th ephone, but I would get a fast busy.

Verizon assured me it would work down there, but it did not. I found out later that they never hooked up the international dialing feature. Would that have done the trick, have any Verizon carriers been able to roam in CAbo San Lucas?

I drove before when I had an AT&T and the phone was working down the entire penisula near big largewr towns.

Any advise on Verizon if it will even work in Baja.

Also and advise on Mexico ( baja in particulalr ) towers ...
(continues)
drakeir

Oct 31, 2004, 5:41 PM
I am showing that there is coverage in Cabo San Lucas. Not showing a lot of coverage all the way down there, just in that town specifically. Questions. What phone do you have? And, was the International Dialing feature added to your account?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.