Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Traveling in the Czech Republic

jmastera

Mar 27, 2007, 9:21 PM
I am going to be traveling to the Czech Republic this summer for 2 weeks. I currently have TMobile and will be using an MDA while I travel, and my brother just picked up an unlocked Blackjack and he will be traveling with that. Knowing that both models work as modems for our laptops we would like to use that feature while we are out there. I know that we should be able to use ALL features we currently have here while there, but we were hoping to pick up prepaid sims instead and still be able to use phone and data.

Anyone know if there is a provider that offers both phone and data for prepaids in the Czech Republic? I looked online on the TMo site but the terms are a little different and it honestly confused me more than helped.
THEMAN

Mar 28, 2007, 3:28 PM
check out gsmworld.com, go to the coverage maps, select your country and you will be able to see available carriers, coverage etc.
mrcamp

Mar 30, 2007, 12:31 PM
There is at least tmobile, vodafone, and O2 there.

http://www.prepaidgsm.net/en/czech.html »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.