Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

PLEASE HELP (ringtones and the Sony Ericsson T62u)

heathr911

Aug 27, 2004, 6:49 PM
😡
ARGH I'm SO frustrated.
I was on the phone with Cingular today for a half an hour tryng to figure out how to get the ringtones to work on my phone. After 30 minutes of the guy looking on the downloaded user's manual, which I could do myself, I'm back to square one. I have the ringtones on my phone as SMS messages but I don't know how to save them as ringtones. I have tried everything. There must be a secret handshake that I'm missing.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Thanks!
Heather :-)
speck

Aug 27, 2004, 8:23 PM
Sad to say... You can't... The monophonic Popeye the sailor is the only ringtone you could find on cingular.com that will support the t62u... Sad to say... but nobody supports that phone... Your best bet is to go to a third party site that supports the phone or d/l third party software that can translate the tone... Other than that... the t62u will not be able to have any ringtones worth listening to. Sorry.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.