TheDudeAbides

Jun 13, 2012, 3:47 PM
😁
melrhodes

Nov 17, 2012, 2:01 PM
surround it with bling blings and bedazzle it 😁
Downscripting

Jul 22, 2013, 9:03 AM
I'm just taking melrhodes spot on the forum home page because no one ever posts in here.
Yama Gama

Nov 26, 2013, 9:42 PM
Bring it down to wherever artist-types hang out, find a visual artist with some cool and unique style. Briefly build rapport, and remove your phone's casing. Pay that artist ten bucks (possibly less, depending on the starvation factor).

Now you have a totally unique device, for relatively little dosh, while diverting the funds to the local economy.

Yea-ah!
quinnsdaddy11

Jan 18, 2014, 12:29 PM
Chewing gum, once it dries it would make a nice textured surface and protect it against falls. Plus while its drying you could stick it to your car dash so it doesn't go anywhere.
J.Cole

Mar 3, 2016, 2:50 AM
how do you want to trick it out? change the housing? Get a new phone case that stands out?? I just posted about a site www.offinstyle.com that has some cool disney and cartoon cases I bought.

Otherwise I think changing the custom back housing is the new thing to do.
madtom88

Mar 30, 2016, 7:13 AM
What exactly do you mean by "tricking out"? Are you talking about jailbreak?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.