Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Wallpapers

TheHawk

May 15, 2011, 4:44 PM
How the heck do I get a wall paper to display correctly on this damn phone? I've resized them so they are within 320x480 but when I copy them over to the phone and try to set one to wall paper it keeps only giving me a window to select part of the picture. No matter how small I make the picture it keeps doing this.

Any help/insight will be appreciated.
TheHawk

May 15, 2011, 7:59 PM
Figured it out. Had to mae the canvas size larger, 1024x768, while keeping the picture within the 320x480 size. Then I can select just the picture to use for the wall paper.
cynicaldreams

May 15, 2011, 8:22 PM
I was drawing a blank when I saw the post, cuz I haven't been able to figure it out on mine either.
Racer Ex

May 4, 2012, 10:38 AM
Phone backgrounds for Androids with screen sizes of 320x480 need to be 640x480 because of the scrolling background or desktop. HTC phones with the Sense interface can use the 320x480 or whatever the true screen dimensions are.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.