Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 6 replies

NO Otterbox for Galaxy S II

spirit22

Feb 11, 2012, 12:43 AM
Why does Otterbox still not have a case for the TMobile version of this hot phone 4 months after release? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Can anyone suggest an alternative case that would offer similar protection?
USCELL.Rep

Feb 12, 2012, 6:31 PM
Ha, I don't even want to hear it. I've had a Nexus S since launch, and they don't have an Otterbox for it. ๐Ÿคจ
spirit22

Feb 13, 2012, 6:54 AM
I'm surprised they take so long to bring products to market for the hottest and latest phones...
soundwave

Feb 13, 2012, 8:05 PM
I think the problem is that a lot of people buy those samsungs because they are so sleek and slim, and usually have pretty durable screens on the front. And putting an otterbox detracts from the looks and thin-ness of the phone. And with gorilla glass, there is no need for the plastic over the front.
spirit22

Feb 14, 2012, 6:03 AM
soundwave said:
I think the problem is that a lot of people buy those samsungs because they are so sleek and slim, and usually have pretty durable screens on the front. And putting an otterbox detracts from the looks and thin-ness of the phone. And with gorilla glass, there is no need for the plastic over the front.

I understand your assessment however there is an Otterbox case for both the International and AT&T version. I wonder if Otterbox thought they would not have to make a T-Mobile version as the pending merger with T-Mobile was still on at the time of the phones U.S. release but the deal since fell apart.
Jellz

Feb 15, 2012, 3:11 PM
I don't think that would be it, since even if the merger did go through, T-Mobile's phones would still be out there and it wouldn't close for awhile after that.
Captain Ahash

Feb 17, 2012, 7:07 PM
sprint version either.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.