Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Incredible Apps

Enigma346

Aug 12, 2010, 5:15 PM
Could anyone tell me their favorite free apps for the droids? I know there is another list but some are not free. I want the most recent list please. Thanks in advance!
phyxlor

Aug 16, 2010, 10:44 AM
Shazam, Shop Savvy, Google Sky map, Adv Apps killer, Pic Say, PDAnet, Wheres my Droid, P&O tracker (saves some headaches and supprises!) FlashLight, How high can you throw your phone, (DONT TRY IT WITH OUT INSURANCE!...idiots) Bump, foursquare... Anyone got any else? im always looking for more!
deepc

Aug 16, 2010, 4:17 PM
One of my favorites is a program that scans all of your cards with barcodes(store discounts, blockbuster, gym, bookstore, library) into the program so you don't have to carry all the cards in your wallet any more.

I can't recall the name right now but it will be easy to find in the android marketplace.
Dread_99

Aug 17, 2010, 5:02 PM
First off: UniversalAndroot 1.6.1 - APK you can download and run on your phone to easily root your phone (confirmed to work on Hero, Droid, Droid x, ect).

ROM Manager - allows you to easily download and install customer ROMs.

SetCPU - free download from XDA forums, overclock your CPU.

MinFreeManager - like ATK but uses Android's built in memory manager using much less resources.

Erase Market - erases your market history.

Terminal Emulator - allows you to run ADB commands from you phone.

Titanium Backup - backup up all your apps to your SD card.

Rescan Media - reloads all your media from SD, ect.
wdfichtel

Aug 20, 2010, 10:13 AM
Alchemy (one of the most addictive free games I've played in a long time), Foursquare, Facebook, ColorNote, RetroCamera, Drivesafe.ly, Pandora, MixZing, USA Today and any of the *oid seried of emulators. Gameboid works very well.
randallsigler

May 28, 2011, 7:31 PM
Alexecom telecom quoting tool. Pretty cool app that we have, it allows you to quote telecom services for yourself or your customers in live real time pricing. enter any address and number. just go to android market and search "telecom quotes"
HzD incredible

May 30, 2011, 9:55 PM
pandora, pocket legends, adao file manager free app back up and sd card mager, kindle, evernote(backs-up notes and whatever else online 4 free), tunee music(free mp3's), hoccer(way better than bump for file transfers can basicly throw media and apps), tikl talk(free PTT), and my absolute personal favorite is gameboid emulator along with rom buddy you can play almost any game boy advance game. The only app in this junbled list is rom buddy for $1.99
hobble

Jun 1, 2011, 7:22 PM
apps2sd, easy uninstaller, rom manager, kernal manager, advanced task killer, juice defender, applanet, anything off of amazon for free. Plants vs zombies was free yesterday ;)
temporary

Jun 8, 2011, 1:30 AM
Your choice of wording in the title was horrendous, and thus I will not give you a list. Next time, try not to ambiguate an adjective with a pronoun, else you may cause quite the confusion.

OrionsVantage

Jun 11, 2011, 2:37 PM
yeah..the droid market.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.