Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Help me

split43

Sep 22, 2010, 7:37 AM
just downloaded iphone os 4.1, how can i set up pictures as background on the main menu?
Your Curse

Sep 22, 2010, 7:41 AM
wow so mital... 😳
sinister

Sep 27, 2010, 9:51 AM
iphone!! i spit on thee.... 😳
Your Curse

Sep 27, 2010, 11:58 AM
hey! that man is asking for help, he's not asking for your friggin opinion..

if you cant help, better not to post anuthing in this thread or forum, there lounge for God's sake!!
sinister

Sep 29, 2010, 2:20 PM
lil boy? if you get this emotional over an opinion in a random FORUM? then you need to just log out now & seek psychiatric consultation...hmmm..can you say bi-polar? i knew you could 🤣
Your Curse

Oct 1, 2010, 6:23 AM
Tricked Out
Discussion of ringtones, graphics, faceplates, and other ways you can customize your phone

you think this is a random forum?
i think you're the one who needs to seek psychiatric help, and if you have a chance, try to go to an optalmologist. i think your eyes are getting too rusty..

yea you spit on watersports?
probably you cant even do any of it thats why you hate it...

you spit on iphone?
probably you hate it too coz you cant afford one...

you spit on thee...
are you a primate or somethin?
sinister

Oct 3, 2010, 12:32 PM
ask me again if i care what forum i'm in lil one...forum would indicate a place for discussion & comments.

if you don't like what's bein put in the forum..again, log out...it's really not that hard to do & since neither do you own nor control the website? you can take a flyin leap in my port a potty.

i see plenty of instances where the two cents you offer as a "discussion" is less than half a penny. often is your comment either incoherent or irrelevant. so again...yes i be that primate, oh ignorant one & i spit on thee..

i always find it completely hilarious when lil boys resort to...oh yea? well you probably can't even afford one...lmao, why would i want a glorified ipod lil boy? that piece of crap was never meant to be a phone. s...
(continues)
kittie

Oct 12, 2010, 8:49 AM
Dear me couldn't help but laugh at this. Lil' boy?! Fwahaha..
Ahh Your Curse. Me thinks you can't handle it. I know who you are btw.

Back off 'cause chicks rule! 🤣

Sorry for the off topic post but me knows nosh1t about Iphone. 😎
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 12, 2010, 12:46 PM
haha i think sinister needs to either get a bib or get off his knees, from what he says hes a spitter 😲 (spit on that)
sinister

Oct 13, 2010, 11:10 AM
sinister is a chick lil man...1+1=2? oh wait, youre a man, i know it's hard for you to do basic math without a map 🤣
sinister

Sep 29, 2010, 2:21 PM
by the way..i hope you like water sports...lol cause i spit on thee too 🤣
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 1, 2010, 6:25 PM
so i guess its safe to say your a spitter? 😉
sinister

Oct 4, 2010, 2:36 PM
like a dromedary 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.