Phone Scoop

printed September 19, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=7&fi=2465259

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

Back to message list

Replying to:  WinMo 7 or Android on HD 2 by skywalkershawty   Apr 14, 2010, 5:48 PM

Re: WinMo 7 or Android on HD 2

by deepc    Jul 25, 2010, 12:54 PM

XDA developers are working on a fix that allows Android to function on the HD2 but it's still got some kinks left.

I just ordered my HD2 and although I'm very tech literate, I'm going to wait until all of the bugs are fixed to shift over from winmo.

Do a search for xda developers on the net and you can find an update on the bugs that still remain. As as been mentioned already, you will need to be very careful in flashing the rom and shifting operating systems.

Having said that, XDA developers is the team that is doing everything on this project and you should be able to find them easily on the web(if you cant...you really should consider staying with Windows mobile)

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.