Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Is there a web site for ring tones for

Researcher

Feb 9, 2009, 2:01 PM
any phones???

No matter who or what company?

Or do they have to be liscensed for a specific company?
Happy Hour

Feb 10, 2009, 5:35 PM
yes there is , go to www.myxertones.com, where they have a ton of free ringtones,wallpapers,screensavers and a few games!! they even have ringtones for the iphone. the great thing is there is no subscriptions charges,hassling, or selling information. Also if your phone has unlimited internet you can go to www.wap.prp2.com and there are some free mp3's you can download!! so check it out!!!! 🙂
Midnight Toker

Feb 24, 2009, 12:35 AM
www.zedge.net
www.funformobile.net
www.funformobile.com
www.mobiles24.com
xodopey19ox

Feb 25, 2009, 9:41 PM
Hey, so I am really new to this whole thing. I used to go to www.myxer.com but then they began charging for the downloads. This myxertones is new to me and I am excited. I did just try it out and I am with Verizon. It says that my carrier does not allow it to be sent to my phone. Any other ideas?
prizbilla_babykilla

Mar 24, 2009, 9:26 PM
i have used myxer tones quite a few times, and i have only had a few problems with it, but it was just user error stuff. i've got an Env2, and it automatically sends me pix messages with my ringtones attached. the only thing it charges me for is a pix message, and i have unlimited, so it's not a big deal.
Happy Hour

Feb 25, 2009, 6:12 PM
i beleive you can use any phone , and it doesn't matter what company! : )
xodopey19ox

Feb 25, 2009, 9:42 PM
Thats a bummer because its not allowing me to. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Im known for that. ☚ī¸

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.