printed November 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=7&fi=1992888

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

Back to message list

Rokr z6m Video playback question

by smokebreak    Feb 1, 2009, 10:39 AM

I was wondering if anyone had more detailed specs for the Rokr z6m video playback, to be specific i need to know what the maximum bitrate the phone supports is, Im using avs to encode media in 3gp with a .mp4 header and that works, i have my framerate dropped to 23.976/ sec. and that fixed my audio to picture (no more Godzilla delay) and i know the resolution is 320x240. I have been matching the bitrates to the original divx files and it works, but the files are as large as original and i have a feeling the phone isn't decoding the full 800-1024 kbps. if anyone can help that would be awesome, and i hope the specs and program i listed may help someone else wanting to watch movies on their rokr.

ps.
F**k metro pcs locked phone garbage, should have bought it on e-bay already unlocked. Im just waiting for the insurance to kick in and i will try to unlock it, if it bricks there are a million stores to turn it in to Smile

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.