Phone Scoop

printed September 2, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=7&fi=1973617

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

Back to message list

Replying to:  Can't download ringtones to my Omnia by Ronda   Dec 27, 2008, 2:12 AM

Re: Can't download ringtones to my Omnia

by CellularChloe    Jan 8, 2009, 3:16 PM

Ronda,
It is true that Verizon supplies their own Music for ringtones so maybe they don't allow third party downloads.
Try phonezoo.com I use them for ringtones on my Verizon phone. You have to sign up but they send the ringtones directly to your phone and the rest is straightforward. The only downfall is that they don't have a license for copyright material so most is stuff people have recorded. I've gotten alot of fun, unique ringtones from there.
One other place you can try, on the LG Forum which is www.lgcommunity.com there are people who offer to make ringtones from songs so you can try there. I have no experience with them but maybe it'll work for you.
Lastly, you can try going through the mobile web directly on your phone to a ring tone site as opposed to through a computer.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.