Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Sprint PPC 6700 Ringtones Help!!!

Kravitzgirl84

Aug 12, 2008, 2:06 PM
I just got a used one off ebay. Can anyone tell me how to get ringtones on here? Sprint says you cant but sometimes if an address is texted to you, it can download a song as a ringer. I tried a free ringtone site, but when i tried to open the saved file there was an error. Thanks!!!
opensky

Aug 15, 2008, 12:19 AM
THIS IS SO EASY.... JUST MAKE THEM MP3 AND PUT THEM ON THE STORAGE CARD..USE THE MEDIA PLAYER.
Kravitzgirl84

Aug 15, 2008, 12:18 PM
Does it then let you select songs to use as a ringer? Is there a way to put a calltone on this phone, to have a song play to whoever is calling me?
lxav06

Aug 17, 2008, 10:40 AM
start >file exploer> find song Hard tap> use as ringtone or for contact find contact >edit >click ringtone> find song and done.
not only mp3 can be used as ring tones.
and if you want to personalize text notifications
star>settings>sounds and notifications>notifications tab>scroll to "messages new text message" then second tab look for the sound you want ( highly recomend short clips here ( i have godzilla roar, and sometimes use trixie's laugh from speed racer anime)
L
Kravitzgirl84

Aug 17, 2008, 11:27 AM
Woo Hoo!! It worked! Is there a way to shorten the song to make it the 30 second clip?
lxav06

Sep 15, 2008, 2:17 PM
use a third party program for that or go to websites that already have them shortened.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.