Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

external antenna ports

deisel

May 18, 2008, 12:12 AM
I get good coverage everywhere but at my desk. I can barely even a short call without a dropped call. So I watched a video on how to make an external antenna for pretty much free but I can't locate where to plug it in. Does anyone know if the 6061 nokia has a E/A port, and if so where it is located? Nice site BTW.
opensky

Aug 15, 2008, 12:21 AM
WELL JUST LOOK UP THE SPECS FOR YOUR MODEL PHONE AND READ THEM... IT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUES TION
jrfdsf

Aug 28, 2008, 3:53 PM
deisel said:
I get good coverage everywhere but at my desk. I can barely even a short call without a dropped call. So I watched a video on how to make an external antenna for pretty much free but I can't locate where to plug it in. Does anyone know if the 6061 nokia has a E/A port, and if so where it is located? Nice site BTW.

My advice is scrap the home made antenna and get one through Wilson or some other reputable company. They will have the proper plug in for whatever external antenna you buy. Sometimes you can even go to your local shopping mall and they will have them at one of those Cellular Accessories booths.

Besides, aluminum foil would probably work about as well as some of the odd Jerr
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.