Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

XV6900 missing incoming calls

willieMac

Aug 12, 2008, 9:02 PM
I've had the XV6900 for about 60 days. I love the phone but missing 50-75% of incoming calls. Not sure why.. working w/technician who has heard of this problem before but doesn't have answers. Didn't notice this the first month. (of course during warrantee) Outgoing calls are fine, but if called from any network, (Verizon, sprint, etc) and the display is turned off, as soon as I power up, I get notified of a missed call and voicemail if the person left one. Pretty consistent and can duplicate problem. Really seems like a power saver issue but techs dont believe there are any other settings than the ones we have already tried. ☹️
stinkercole

Aug 13, 2008, 10:09 AM
I have the same phone, and it happens to me all the time, I took it to my tech, and they replaced, it but its still doing it, AND now when I get a text message it will say data cannot be downloaded...I want a new phone so bad!
lxav06

Aug 17, 2008, 10:43 AM
Have you tried taking power saver off AND chainging the SCI (slot cycle index) to 0.
if verizon lets you acces that menu. you will need you lock code (code tha this used to activate handset to your mobile number.)
Caucasian

Aug 24, 2008, 2:15 PM
It's an issue all 6900's had. From my experience 6.1 fixes it. It's an issue with the power save mode. So you either get all of your calls, and your phone dies fast, or you get some and it lasts about normal. 6.1 is better anyways.
j-villa

Aug 25, 2008, 6:49 PM
i have heard that battery pull at least once a week fixes this problem.

i actually just ordered the phone. Should be here any day. I just hope it's not a pain in the ass. People saying they miss calls, but do you miss texts? Me personal, i hardly ever make or receive calls. Just lots and lots of texting. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.