Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Sprint Mogul....

rhammerman

Jul 11, 2008, 12:36 AM
Im looking to get an iPhone emulator for my Sprint Mogul and was wondering if anyone know where I can get one and how well it worked? Does it void the warranty and if it doesnt work, how hard is it to uninstall. Im a newby to this stuff but finding it quite interesting and fun! Thanks...Robert
Caucasian

Jul 12, 2008, 11:17 AM
They are all over the place, check out mobiletopsoft.com under their freeware, there are several. No it doesn't void the warranty unless you actually change the firmware. Most of the emulators are just regular programs, but you can hard reset the phone and recover it if it messes up.
rhammerman

Jul 12, 2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks...is one better than another. I Read that some of them are locking the phones up often?
Caucasian

Jul 12, 2008, 1:16 PM
I've carried a Mogul for quite some time. The Iphone emulators are choppy at best most of the time. I'm not fond of the UI personally so I haven't delved into much of the capabilities. Only software I ever use is MyMobiler since I'm at a desk all day and it makes texting roughly a trillion times easier, and you get to use the web fairly easily, and BASELS when someone is being a jerk and I feel like making them regret it.
rhammerman

Jul 14, 2008, 1:14 PM
What is BASELS and what does it do? I see that one of the Iphone emulators actually costs 10...do you know anything about that one and are they worth paying for? I have not seen any free ones as you mentioned and the site you mentioned seems to like the one they are charging for...Thanks Robert
Caucasian

Jul 17, 2008, 4:03 PM
Look for a tab labeled "Freeware". Click it, all that stuff will be free.
cellphoneguy

Jul 22, 2008, 1:14 PM
Just look on youtube...
cellfiend

Jul 22, 2008, 7:32 PM
I haven't fux0red much with my mogul but why would you want the iphone gui? I'm sure it will be slow and take up huge amounts of limited ram. Yes? No? Maybe so? Bored..oh god so bored.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.