Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 7 replies

How to?

papernpaste

Dec 5, 2007, 9:57 PM
I have a wave file of the three stoges, "Hello; Hello; Hello." and would like to make a ringtone out of it and put it on my phone (a Samsung Gleam...you know, the one with reception that sucks). Can this be done. I've looked for a data suite CD but, there aren't any available. Any suggestions?
poweredup

Dec 6, 2007, 10:33 AM
go to 3gupload.com it will take you to another site cause the name has changed and i cant remember what to. after your there create a profile then you can make your own ringtones and have them sent to your phone. so if you already have the .wav file your good to go.
dza2000s

Dec 28, 2007, 12:38 PM
or just change the file extension from .wav to .mp3. (I've done this) and email the file to your phone call your provider for your specific email address for your phone.
BigShowJB

Jan 15, 2008, 8:14 PM
or use windows media player to rip it to Mp3 format and send it to your phone
dza2000s

Feb 10, 2008, 7:13 PM
when u rip with windows media player it changes to MU3 format i think i never mess with windows media player
freedomcapcity

Mar 11, 2008, 11:43 AM
when you "rip" with media player it copy protects the file and you cant put it on a verizon phone. if you use media player to "convert" a file to mp3 then you are good.
E-Z_Money

Feb 22, 2008, 1:31 PM
that 3g upload is changed to 3guppies but does it charge u for use or is it just like a pay per use thing. for example: i use them to make a ringtone......................they charge me (ok)

i dont do anything with them for several months...............they still charge me(not ok)
SoCalVDub

Mar 8, 2008, 2:46 PM
www.rumkin.com 😈 Enjoi - SoCal

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.