Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Samsumg a670 - Turnoff Voicemail Arrival Ring

hismailbox

Oct 20, 2004, 4:13 PM
I just got a new Samsung a670 phone. I want to have the phone set so calls first vibrate and then ring. I have that set up. But I want to have notification of a new voicemail message either turned off or set to vibrate. Is there a way to do this (and have the vibrate/ring setting on incoming calls)? When I cannot answer the phone because of being in a meeting etc., I feel it vibrate and send it to voicemail before it rings. However, when the voicemail is received, the phone rings. I cannot find a separate setting on the phone to control the voicemail notification. I either want to turn it off or set it to a single (quiet) beep.
bostonguy1958

Oct 21, 2004, 12:55 PM
unfortunatly you cant get it to vibe or one beep...menu 3-9-3-3-2-1 will allow you to choose from melodies or bells some of wich are low volume...the only other way is to ask verizon to stop the signall from it's end

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.