Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 6 replies

loading ringtones onto a motorola v220

lendogga23

Sep 27, 2004, 9:50 AM
I just got a new motorola v220 from cingular last week, and I went online and DLed a ton of midi files, but I don't know how to load them onto my phone. It has a usb slot and I tried using my little usb cable from my digital camera, but it seems that I need software. Anyone know where I can get this (maybe dling it online? 😁 ) thanx!!
RichLok

Sep 27, 2004, 11:14 AM
Check out www.motclub.com and download MPT 1.23 and 2.16. That should do it.
lendogga23

Sep 27, 2004, 11:29 AM
Thanks, but the site is in portuguese I think...give me some help in finding where it might be. Thanks.
RichLok

Sep 27, 2004, 11:37 AM
LOL. It's in spanish but there's some icons that you can change it to english... Just look around to the left of the screen under "programas"...
lendogga23

Oct 4, 2004, 9:54 AM
Hey thanks alot that site is really great. I have put a bunch of ringtones and images on my phone but I am having trouble with loading the java games. Any help?? thanks again.
RichLok

Oct 4, 2004, 1:14 PM
That's one thing I had issues myself. Sorry... ☚ī¸
lendogga23

Oct 5, 2004, 8:03 AM
Well thanks alot anyways for all the help. i'm still trying to look around on the net for other sources. If I find anything I'll come back to this board and post it. You do the same. Thanks....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.