Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Beach Ringtone on Nokia 3595

sasha

Sep 18, 2004, 9:21 PM
I just switched from the Nokia 3595 to the Nokia 6200 and I am dismayed to learn that the Beach ringtone, which comes pre-loaded on the Nokia 3595 is not on the Nokia 6200. I have searched the internet for this ringtone, and cannot find it. I tried putting my sim card back into my old phone to try and send that ringtone to my new phone, but since it came pre-loaded, it is impossible to insert it into a multi-media message. Does anyone know where I can find the Beach ringtone? I love it so much, and relly want to have it on my new phone! Thanks!
JonnyBruha

Sep 19, 2004, 2:22 AM
As a matter of fact, I DO!

I'll give you specific directions and if you're interested in the site, just go to it without anything after the .com.

Connect to WAP site: www.ringtonenation.com/wap/index.php

Click "Polytone by ID" and enter "507".

Click "Download This Polytone"

And it's free, no sign up needed. They have MOST Nokia ringtones at their site if you want others too. Feel free to browse on your PC. My personal favorite for a general ring is Rise N Shine.

Good luck.
JonnyBruha

Sep 19, 2004, 2:28 AM
Oh, and it should also come with the matrix embedded in it to vibrate to the beat of the ringtone, depending on if your new phone recognizes it. It worked for me for my past 3 Nokia phones, so I don't see why not.
sasha

Sep 19, 2004, 12:35 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.