Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Nokia 6255i using mp3's as ringtones

OutOfTouch

Mar 11, 2006, 10:20 AM
I have the Nokia 6255i and my service provider is US Cellular. I hear and read so many conflicting reports about being able 2 use the mp3's that I downloaded onto my memory card as ring tones. Well, I cannot find a way 2 do it so if anyone out there knows of a way 4 me 2 use my mp3's or know of a program/software that would allow me 2 take a section of a song and use it as my ringtone, I will be very thankful 4 any insight you can shed on this situation
celesticatfl

Mar 11, 2006, 4:19 PM
I just go into settings and customise my ringer, select open gallery, then fid your menery card and pick the MP3 you want as your ringtone.
Now if you're trying to assign outside ringtones to your phone book people, you can't do that on this phone. You can only assign the Nokia ringtones.
the dude

Mar 11, 2006, 6:03 PM
I also have us cellular .... as far as i know using mp3's as ringtones on the uscc version of this phone is not possible ... you can use the recorder to get them in but you do loose some quality ....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.