Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 17 replies

List of the BEST ringtones/games sites ?

lmedinam

Dec 14, 2005, 6:02 PM
Hey guys, I thought I would start with a list of the best sites for ringtones & wallpapers.

The one I use the most is http://audiogol.hit-logo-ringtone.com

They have a pretty good selection..I liked it a lot because I can find ringtones of Shakira, which needless to say it is one of my favorite singers...

which ones do you like?
alekc76

Mar 19, 2006, 7:17 PM
Use that one too
eho187

Jan 7, 2006, 8:37 PM
That's terrible, only a few carriers are supported. What a bomb. 😛
KrazyJoe

Jan 8, 2006, 11:42 AM
I make my own and upload them to my personal webserver and download them to my phone directly. Websites are a waste of time 😎
KrazyJoe

Jan 8, 2006, 1:15 PM
I didn't mean to post that yet. It wasn't complete.

If you have a phone that supports MP3 ringtones just find an MP3 editing software (they're all over the net). Cut it down to about 25 seconds (the part you want as your ringer), bring the quality down to AM quality and upload to a webserver. (Ourworld.cs.com is free).

Then just punch in the URL of the ringtone you just uploaded into you phone and Voila! there it is. Quick, easy, and most importantly, free!
katman_blue

Jan 8, 2006, 3:14 PM
or you can just do it the quick way and go to walmart.com and search for their 30 second previews. type the link of the 30 second preview into your phone and VOILA! free ringtones...

downside:
-they have hundreds of options, but not every song. in some cases you may have to do it how you said to do it
-Each file is 200-250 KB in size. It can A) eat up your phones memory if you dont have a lot, and B) cost you about the cost of a normal ringtone if you dont have a data plan!
-you're limited to the 30 seconds of the song that wal-mart has already determined. In some cases their choice for the 30 seconds of audio to be played is poor ☚ī¸

upside:

-its free (w/data plan)
-it's easy
-quality on the larger files is great!
KrazyJoe

Jan 9, 2006, 2:59 PM
That's pretty good. Although people with phones like mine couldn't hold too many. I have only about 3.5Mb of memory total. So that would eat it up fast.

That, and I like to have a ringtone nobody else has.
Polargoat

Feb 5, 2006, 12:26 AM
here is the best ringtone site ive come across and im sure you all will agree. you can only access thi site by your phones web browser to download the ringtones. This guy has wavs, mp3s, qcps, pretty much every supported format. all free so please donate if you can cuz this guy deserves it.

go to www.avianwd.com/lou.htm on your phones browser

happy downloading 🙂
justin101

Feb 22, 2006, 1:15 AM
check out www.digmobile.com
smilingjoker525

Feb 15, 2006, 3:55 PM
well the downside is i used walmart all the time and well now it bit the dust. walmart is now changed there hppt: to a mms/ which means no matter how much you try to convert the text message it will not go through
chrissybells

Feb 23, 2006, 11:00 AM
Can't do this at Wal-Mart anymore! That's what I've always done... I'm searching for new sites, tho. Anyone found some similar to what we USED TO be able to do on Wal-Mart's site?
li_deng888

Mar 12, 2006, 1:07 PM
there are tones of free ringtones here: mp3, midi, qcp, mp4 by popular artists.

http://www.funformobile.com/pages/gallery/search.php »

preview first and then download.
alex193

Jan 17, 2006, 6:52 PM
I actually really like wal-mart's website too for ringtones. Plus, they are free!
Polargoat

Feb 5, 2006, 12:51 AM
from your phone browsser only go to
www.avianwd.com/lou.htm
all free, all formats
WILLPHASE

Apr 7, 2006, 5:29 PM
go to www.nextpimp.com
justin101

Feb 22, 2006, 1:16 AM
check out www.digmobile.com and upload your own mp3s and ringtones. also use your pictures as wallpapers. Free trial, no credit card or software to download.
ModelPerfect

Mar 13, 2006, 6:17 AM
I like Mobile1Ringtones and RingtoneJukebox

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.