Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 6 replies

6255i ringtones!!!!!!

tmoney_

Dec 13, 2005, 7:12 PM
does anyone know how to get free ringtones on a nokia 6255i??????????
maine_phoneguy

Dec 23, 2005, 4:37 PM
The problem is not where you can find free ringtones but whether or not you can transfer these free ring tones.

US Cellular, for example, has prevented their users from transferring in ring tones from any other method other than via their EasyEdge data service.

Nokia's free software, PC Suite, wont allow it. Neither will the excellent software package called Phone Manager II.

Let me know if you've found a way to transfer ring tones.
celesticatfl

Mar 9, 2006, 1:15 PM
The only thing I dont like about this phone is that even if I buy ringtones I can't assign them in my phone contacts list to other numbers. I can only use the ringtone I bought for my number. ☹️
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 9, 2006, 5:42 PM
Yeah, I didn't know that when I got the phone either ☹️ It sucks balls.. I know. ☹️
celesticatfl

Mar 11, 2006, 4:21 PM
Has anyone tried downloading ringtones from Nokia themselves with a Cable? I don't have a cable, but I was just wondering if maybe they want us to purchase from them.
The Aziatik One

Mar 9, 2006, 12:27 PM
ey tmoney wats good.....chek it dis is how u get ringtones....1st u need a multimedia card in ur fone (any MB size past 64mb is sufficient)...2nd a card reader or data cable for ur fone....3rd download a mp3 editor (u can find this anywhere on the net)...cut ur mp3's to 25-30 secs and then either pop ur data cable in ur fone or use the card reader to transfer ur mp3's to ur fone....any otha questions holla bak at me....
gO_gO_LiNdS19

Mar 10, 2006, 4:23 PM
yah explain more ;) i have the razr can i also do it with this phone?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.