Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Free Ringtones for motorola Phones

Tmobilegangster

Aug 9, 2005, 9:52 PM
Copy a URL of a mp3 or mp3 clip off the internet, (walmart.com) for example. then send yourself a txt message of the mp3 link and download the mp3 clip to your phone. make sure you have internet service on your phone, you will need this for it to work.

"....and Never again pay for a service that would be dirt cheap, if it weren't run by profiteering gluttons" - Razor and Blade from the movie Hackers.
Dusto

Aug 12, 2005, 2:34 PM
Tried this and it did not work. Using a Black V3 on Cingular.
lorna

Aug 13, 2005, 12:58 PM
Dusto said:
......Using a Black V3 on Cingular.

.......... Lorna says ............................................. ...
What do you think of the Black V3? (I am assuming that it is the same as the silver V3 except for the color.) How is it for receiving and holding on to the calls? And how is the sound on it?

How do you rate its positives and negatives (if any)?

-Lorna
Dusto

Aug 16, 2005, 11:20 AM
I'm taking advantage of the 30 day trial before I decide if I want to port my number from my other carrier or not. I absolutely love the v3! The call clarity is great, I have yet to drop a call and the speaker phone is amazing. And yes, heads turn when I bust it out and make a call 😎
lorna

Aug 16, 2005, 12:11 PM
That sounds good, Dusty. I have read a variety of comments about the V3, but it seem to me that it delivers in the most important ways — that is, in the ways having to do with actually telephoning and speaking. Good reception has to be THE #1 issue with a mobile phone, and I have read many reviews saying that the V3 definitey has that.

I hope that you take some pix and post your comments here in Phone Scoop. I am interested in uploading photos to my website.

-Lorna

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.