Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

ringtone download questions....please help

rhskinny

Apr 13, 2005, 10:33 AM
I recently bought a motorola i833 and would like to get some information on ringtones. My carrier is telus mobility and the ringtones on their site are limited and cost anywhere between $2.00 to $3.00 per ringtone. My question is can I download ringtones from other sites on the net ( if so which ones are the best ) and what will I need to get these tones on my phone. I think I will need a data cable for my phone but will I also need software to upload it to my phone? Telus will not steer me in the right direction because they say any downloads they do not support will void my warranty. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
jkrivjansky

Apr 18, 2005, 10:53 AM
Since you have a Motorola get myJAL. Get a data cable. It very well may void your warranty. Use at your own risk.
ringtonefetish

Apr 19, 2005, 1:19 AM
MatrixM.com offers like 60 thousand free items to send to your phone out of more than 200,000 items. And they have even tons more free things for your phone. Including free mp3 to ringtone converter. http://www.matrixm.com is the move. It's hands down, the best service and deal for ya cell.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.