Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Cingular Moto V551

topher85

Feb 11, 2005, 1:43 PM
I have a cingular motorola v551 that I am using on t-mobiles network right know. I was woundering if I was able to get it so i can use the internet on the phone bc every time i try to use it, it sais network not available. If there is a web sight that you can give me or a download for my phone please let me know.

Chris
whitebird19

Feb 11, 2005, 8:09 PM
as far as i know unlocked phones ussually aren't able to use features and are jsut able to use the voice capabilities
armyofun

Feb 12, 2005, 10:11 PM
usually all you have to do is do a google search for t-mobile wap settings. this will bring up some good sites to use that will list the WAP settings for the t-mo network. or you can just grab a buddies phone and mirror the settings. good luck.
Dcab5314

Mar 20, 2005, 2:21 AM
Well? Did it work or not? 🙄
verizonagent45

Mar 16, 2005, 4:50 PM
I hate to be that "critical guy" but your spelling errors are way out of hand. I'd say alot of your mobile wed problems stem from A) your using a cingular phone on the t-mobile network....B) YOUR ON THE TMOBLE NETWORK!!....tmobile has developed a great reputation for giving you a million minutes you can never use because you never have service.....they have really good customer service though i will give them that at least.
JamieKay

Mar 16, 2005, 5:36 PM
😲

Sounds like someone is a little touchy today
verizonagent45

Mar 19, 2005, 1:51 PM
My girlfriend said i was touchy too....but, she wasn't complaining!!! 🤣
JamieKay

Mar 16, 2005, 5:37 PM
though his spelling errors are amusing...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.