Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 10 replies

FREE RINGTONES??

AMBERH156

Jan 26, 2005, 1:49 PM
I have t-mobile's Wap internet "t-Zones". Does anyone know of any free download sites that I can access directly from my phone? I've tried 3GForFree, but t-mobile customers cannot download the real Mp3 ringtone version of the song! Any ideas? 😁
ralph_on_me

Jan 26, 2005, 5:12 PM
I make my own ringtones and host them on my own website in a .wml formatted page, so any users of wap phones can browse and download. They're all mp3 tones though. 😕
AMBERH156

Jan 26, 2005, 6:23 PM
great that would be awesome! WHat is the adress that I can access it at? I only have the internet on my phone, so it makes it hard to download ringtones, and I refuse to pay two dollars for every 6 second song from t-mob.
jbforums

Jan 27, 2005, 5:04 PM
you can go here for a few free ringtones

http://www.cellularproducts4less.net/members_only.htm »

Hope this helps.
fwfd

Nov 24, 2005, 10:46 PM
www.texasfirefighter.com
ripley

Jan 27, 2005, 11:07 AM
hey do you mind sharing your website addy so i may download? i have an wap enabled phone too.
ralph_on_me

Jan 28, 2005, 11:52 AM
Nope, it uses my bandwidth which I pay for so it's not something I give out to everyone, certainly not in a forum post. I'd be glad to answer any questions to set up your own site though. You can grab a free account from various sources online, and then type in the location of the file on your wap enabled handset to download the file directly. Knowledge of .wml language isn't needed at all, but there are also several free online tutorial sites.
Disciple247365

Jan 27, 2005, 5:16 PM
ralph_on_me said:
I make my own ringtones and host them on my own website in a .wml formatted page, so any users of wap phones can browse and download. They're all mp3 tones though. 😕

What is the address for your website? This sounds interesting....
alekc76

Mar 19, 2006, 7:20 PM
make my own, using mp3 files mostly
phonedr714

Mar 21, 2006, 4:23 PM
I make my own ringtones using ACID 4.0 Generally, I make them about 30 seconds long, since most carriers only let the phone ring that long before they kick into voice mail. Anyways, I would suggest getting a bluetooth enabled phone, that way all that's left to do is bluetooth the ringers over from your computer. For MAC users, as most of you know by now, newer MACs have built-in bluetooth... You just save some time going to search for a bluetooth adapter at Fry's LOL

Now, I suggest you get a cheap bluetooth adapter. After all, you're just going to transfer pix and songs over.

OH, I almost forgot. Let's assume you got the bluetooth adapter and already installed it. Well, you don't have ACID 4.0 and don't want to spend a fortune buyin...
(continues)
sw44

Jan 28, 2005, 5:22 PM
i have a t-mobile phone and i use a program called xingtone. its about $15 and you can make as many ringtones as you like. it does use text messages though, but a nickel a ringtone is well worth it especially if you plan on getting more than 8 ringtones in your t-mobile life, and especially to have all the ringtones you want, from any song or sound clip you make.

www.xingtone.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.