Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Caller ID

Maynard

Apr 4, 2008, 9:51 PM
Can anyone tell me how to make my ID available to others when I call on my new BB 8700c? I just swapped from a Treo 750 and everyone tells me my calls appear on their phone as "private caller". Thank you.
I AM GOD

Apr 5, 2008, 9:59 AM
Have you tried contacting your service provider?
Maynard

Apr 5, 2008, 2:53 PM
No, I have not called my service provider. I just assumed there is some setting that I have overlooked. However, I have pushed every button combination I can think of and have not crossed a "caller ID" option. I guess I'll give them a call. Thanks.
SpanishBeauty2_3

Apr 9, 2008, 10:30 PM
yes, go ahead and give them a call and ask them to change your settings on your account to where it says "last_first" ie. or however you want it to be when you give someone a call. also known as the "cnam" on the account.
mrsancho07

May 3, 2008, 12:29 PM
actually there is a sitting on the blackberries that makes your calls private. you have to change the setting on ur BB
Brandon Shelley

May 12, 2008, 10:49 PM
Hey Maynard, I am wondering the same thing actually.

If anyone knows, please share! Sharing is caring. 🙂
smiliey

May 21, 2008, 3:18 PM
its a setting in the phone. go under like call log or what ever, so youhave the phone portion pulled up, andthen go to options. then go to general options. its under restrict my identity.

hope that was helpful

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.