Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

V710 & austin powers videophone ringtone

fhdally

Dec 10, 2004, 10:29 AM
I got this ring at http://users.rcn.com/phonestore/telemovie.htm
It is the same tone as "Our man Flint" Hot line. If you click on the Red phone it will download the tone as a wave file.
I downloaded it to Itunes and changed it to a midi. I mailed the tone to my Motorola v710. It will play just fine in sounds in my media gallery, but when I apply it as a ringtone it will not play when calling my phone. Went back to the phone store and they're stumped as to why it will not ring. This is so frustrating. If anyone can get this to work Please let me know.
fhdally

Dec 18, 2004, 10:54 AM
If you do a google search of "telephones in movies" it wll find the correct site. Just click on the red phone. Let me know. Thanks.
ralph_on_me

Dec 18, 2004, 7:14 PM
I've never tried to send a midi file to my motorola phones, but I'm a mac user also and I frequently make mp3 ones. If those types of files are small enough to mail to you phone, I'd suggest doing so. Just make sure the mp3 is no more than a 2-layer mpeg. If those are too large to send, try uploading it to your own homepage and using the wap browser to directly navigate to the link. I've never had any problems with it that way.
AVIOUS2001

Dec 24, 2004, 4:38 PM
Buy the removable transflash memory card for the phone. You can find em on ebay for pretty cheap. Then what you is connect the card to your pc , you might need a usb card reader to do this(also available on ebay). Then you can download a program to record mp3 clips, I recommend FOCUS MP3 Recorder available for free on download.com . What i do is use the mp3 recorder to record my favorite part of a song. then you transfer this onto memory card. then you put memory card into phone and all the files you stored on the memory card are accessible through the media gallery. Samething goes for pictures(backgrounds) and even videos, the phone will only play videos in MP4 format though. I know alotta people dont like to invest in accessories like memo...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.