Oct 25, 2007, 1:25 PM
you buy an unlocked iphone.
sckoisks17

Oct 26, 2007, 6:50 PM
You don't.

🙂
sflcowboy78

Nov 9, 2007, 2:39 PM
actually you can get a theme that will allow your dash to look like the i-phone i will not function like it though. there is a website dedicated to qusers. the moto q is just like the dash go to the site and check out the home screen themes 😁
thwack1083

Nov 9, 2007, 6:19 PM
this is true you can get a dash to look like a iphone. if you want it work like the ijunk you would have to get a wing. the wing is also another great htc phone.
HotKarl666

Nov 11, 2007, 12:50 PM
There are a ton of blackberry themes that make your box look like an iphone for $5 on handango. The guy who writes them is pretty cool, and has great tech support.

Try handango.com for the DASH themes.

BTW why you wanna make a PC phone look like a MAC phone. Is that an admission that teh MAC is the superior platform?
lxav06

May 27, 2008, 2:24 PM
no just proves that some one wants a goofy mod because they don't want ot leave thier carrier.
motoguy75

Jun 8, 2008, 4:00 PM
is the superior platform.
Scytherend

Oct 24, 2008, 7:26 AM
The previous statement is based entirely on opinion, and misguided, along with wrong. Please disregard.
JesusSaves

Oct 24, 2008, 7:46 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ
IrishCarBomb

Oct 26, 2008, 4:32 PM
PC superior to Mac how? đŸ˜ŗ

If PC are so superior, then why do most hardcore programers use Macs to write PC code? Why is the PC market copying Mac with Vista(Poorly executed copy cat of Tiger OS), and the Dual Core processors?

Why is it Mac's run PC software better than PC's then? Why is it Macs get banned for being to powerful and superior of a computer in other countries for national security reasons, ie faster than those governments PC's, while PC's don't?
JesusSaves

Oct 27, 2008, 6:27 AM
Simple. The reason can be found if you check out the coadiaxel of the aforementioned predispoition of the quad-band of hardcore usage to the dual-core bi-polar triagulated symptoms of the pc to mac ligature...thought I would run out of room by now...and then you have to factor in the quasi effects of the previously charted dimensions where x= y-t+2. Then be sure to include...ok the answer is simply I don't know ☚ī¸
Juanbyjuan

Nov 1, 2008, 11:12 PM
Mac suck. mac's hard an error that didn't let you bring up two systems at the same time and it would crash. I would never get a Mac. Everything a Mac can do a PC can do it as well.
Scytherend

Nov 27, 2008, 6:06 PM
World of Warcraft, the most popular MMORPG in gaming history, to date. No other MMO has come close to dethroneing it.

Does WoW have Mac support? Nope, I wonder why that is? Because Mac is inferior for gaming. Mac parts cannot be ordered easily and custom systems assembled.
ajlineman

Nov 28, 2008, 6:12 PM
Dudes... this is a never-ending dispute. Mac and PC are in a tug-of-war match and there are those who are bandwagoner's and will fight for the leader at that time, and there are those that are stuck in their ways... we all know our personal preference and that we will never be able to convert the other side... so why not just stop this before we create the longest thread in PS forum history?
JoshErdz

Aug 25, 2009, 6:57 PM
I have to agree; this is never ending.

They both have their strong points, as well as their weak sides.

PCs are Superior for Business and gaming.
Macs are incomparable for design and media.

Where as well:

PCs are really susceptible to viruses and lack the ability to work on one thing at a time; they are too multi-task oriented.

Macs have such a weak user service design. Upgrades are nearly non-existent and far too costly.

When it comes down to it, you have to figure out what your computer is going to be used for the most. Thant should be your deciding factor.
juice007

Dec 22, 2009, 3:24 PM
If you think about it a mac will be done out in the long run. The min you buy a computer it is out dated now limiting your customers to not be able to upgrade without paying an arm and a leg will make you have to stick with something more built for the long haul. For instances PC's are completely upgradeable. Well that's if your want something built to last that is.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.