Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Creating FREE Custom Voice/Song Tones for your LG VX6000 Revealed...

obligato

Nov 29, 2004, 4:42 PM
Hello everyone,

I currently own an LG VX6000 (which I am upgrading in a few days) and in owning it I became very proficient in creating my own ring tones to avoid paying usage fees for the ringers provided through GET IT NOW. This may not even be relevant anymore, seeing as how anyone who plays around with it enough could discover what I did, but enough with the banter: here it is, step by step.

Prepare music/voice message/tones

1. Go to "Send Pix Msg" via the camera icon button

2. After clicking it, put your own # in the address field. (if you have "Enhanced" under option in the lower right hand corner, turn this "On")

3. Go down to the Sound field and hit record (note: there is an approx. 6-second delay)

3.5. Hold the...
(continues)
owls_amy

Dec 3, 2004, 11:46 PM
yes, it works on the LG 7000 i was doing it that way also. Then once u get tired of it just delete it and record again another song. When I do it with the LG 7000 I get 50 seconds. I'm glad to know I am not the only one who does not want to pay for ringtones.
race2c

Dec 9, 2004, 7:34 PM
owls amy did you follow the exact procedure on your vx7000?
owls_amy

Dec 9, 2004, 10:59 PM
Hi Race

I'm not sure what procedure u are talking about. I was just agreeing with the person who orig posted that u can record a song through voice record and use that as a ring tone. But, maybe u know something different in how to do this. please let me know. thanks
race2c

Dec 19, 2004, 2:51 PM
Owls Amy

I was refering to the procedure obligato used for his vx6000. I have a vx7000 coming soon and i wanted to make sure his procedure also worked on he vx7000.
Aarynk

Dec 19, 2004, 3:01 PM
On the VX7000 LG made the option to record your "own" ring tones on the phone with out having to do all that. All you have to do is go to Get it now under get tunes and tones and it says "record new". This way is much easier 😉
Aarynk

Dec 19, 2004, 3:03 PM
Continued... Sorry forgot to post in previous comment. To set the new ringer it saves it for you, then in the same screen hit options and it gives you everything you can do for that ringer. Any more questions let me know

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.