Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Download free ringtones

jimmyb

Oct 30, 2004, 8:59 PM
You can upload wav ringtones with vocals and all. No more crap midi ringtones. The software works with 710,730,830,860, and will load midis to 530, 95, 90, and 205. You also get 5 full version games, and the software will load the games. You can also make any mp3 into a wav ringtone. All you need is a data cable, and this software.
You also get links to over 1,000 free ringtones you can upload with your new software.
http://wwwbswaterfilters.com/nextelstuff.htm »
eho187

Jan 7, 2006, 8:42 PM
no work
KrazyJoe

Jan 8, 2006, 11:40 AM
I'm guessing he meant to put this:

http://www.bswaterfilters.com/nextelstuff.htm »

However the firewall at my work won't let me see anything not approved by our IT guy. So I can't confirm that.
Polargoat

Feb 5, 2006, 12:49 AM
best free ringtone site that you have to browse to on your phone is
www.avianwd.com/lou.htm
if you try going to this site on your pc you wont get the ringtone site jut a site about birds so use your phone browser
dark247

Apr 20, 2006, 10:09 PM
Another site (although I havent yet explored the above site) you can do thats also free, is www.3gforfee.com browsing from your phone.
WILLPHASE

Apr 7, 2006, 5:34 PM
dood its not that serious just go to www.freewebjaldownload.com to download *idenwebjal* and then go to www.nextpimp.com to get all the rings and wall papers you could possibly want on your phone...and go to www.snazzie.com for all the games you could need....................i got about 50 rings 25 wall papers....and 12 games (samorai showdown, metalslug, colinmcrae rally, drakenguard etc) all on my i860

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.