Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

motorola v710 ringtones with transflash memory card

cafemocha

Sep 22, 2004, 12:44 PM
is there a way to make the phone play mp3s as ringtones from your transflash memory card instead of having to copy the mp3s to your phone, i mean whats the purpose of having this memory card....i dont use the camera etc cuz i have a digital video camera which can take still pics too, i just wanted a phone with mp3 ringtone capability and blue tooth, thanks
firewings13

Oct 10, 2004, 3:54 AM
if you find away...please let me know

Thanks
njklutz

Oct 19, 2004, 10:24 AM
😢 I've been trying to get an MP3 file (about 30 seconds worth) onto my V710. I sent it by email and my phone tells me it is an invalid file format. Any suggestions how I can do this?

Thanks
dsanchez

Nov 16, 2004, 11:55 AM
ok when you save your mp3s save them as wav but dont change the format just the file extention
AVIOUS2001

Dec 24, 2004, 4:46 PM
You can do any mp3 as a ringer on any of the Verizon Video messeging capable phones, you need to cut the clip down to 30 secs then change the bitrate to 24 kbps and make sure it is mono. Then you change the extension from .mp3 to .mid and then send as an email to your phone at 53555553322@vzwpix.com and you can then choose to save it and use it as a ringer

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.