Phone Scoop

printed November 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fi=889835

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

Back to message list

Top message:  Suggestion for phone designers: Hangup-button lighting by cellphonesaretools   Nov 19, 2006, 9:59 AM

Replying to:  Re: Suggestion for phone designers: Hangup-button lighting by heyheyhey   Nov 20, 2006, 7:44 PM

Re: Suggestion for phone designers: Hangup-button lighting

by cellphonesaretools    Nov 22, 2006, 9:55 AM

Well, I guess not all of us are as good as you are. The fact that the keyboard is flat and one's fingertips can't distinguish button locations on a flat surface could have something to do with it. But maybe not. I guess it's just because you're so good.

BTW, cellphone developers are, evidently, all young people. I guess none of them has had to help their elderly parents try to use their failing eyesight and arthritic hands to operate what could be a very useful device to them. Oh, well, the youth of tomorrow will design things for their capabilities, and then they'll laugh at you for your ineptitude.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.