printed July 26, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fi=826290

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

Back to message list

Black Berry 7105T and RPC take over?

by Riiktar    Oct 11, 2006, 4:20 PM

So recently my black berry has made a few calls out while sitting on my desk in locked mode. I charge my phone through USB on my computer. Last time I tried to do a windows update, it tried to DL BB software 5.1. I Googled the exact link, and it directed me to computer forensics sites. I called tmobile asking about this issue, and that now whenever I plug my BB into any computer, it will install Blackberry C++ and Gtalk.(wich is always running in the background on my BB) The guy at tmobile BB tech said, " I don't know what you think you beleive is happening, but BB's cant be controlled." I looked futher into it since that guy did not even know what the NT system was, nor that win2000 existed. I did find a PDF on blackberry forensics, along with free open source apps for "forensics" wich is basicly hacking. Anyone else ever have this problem? It is really pissing me off. Also a GPS program is running and push and pull programs error out and update all the time. WTF!? I am confused. One thing I have not found is a honeypot program for BB.

PS..on my computer after a night of charging, in notepad I was able to decrypt a log containg a phone call to my bank with every key pad touch noted. Also HiJackthis has detected A LOT of MD5 hash that is suggested to be deleted in the folder I find to link whith my BB when cahrging. OY!

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.