Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

List Phone Contains

bhalchandramone

Sep 15, 2006, 3:45 AM
Hi
My requirement is that i will having an independent software running on my PC. Whenever mobile is connected to pc it will detect it and display the contains of the mobile phone. the contains are only personal like phone directory, messages, calender etc.
How do i proceed with this?
Thanks and Regards
Bhalchandra Mone
ralph_on_me

Sep 15, 2006, 10:42 AM
Buy motorola phone tools or Nokia PC suite or whatever software that has already been developed by the manufacturer of your phone.
bhalchandramone

Sep 19, 2006, 2:13 AM
Hi All
Thanks for suggestion.
My requirement here is to build the custome application. Byuing hte phone tools will work only for particular set of phones, but by building the application it will work for all phones (I guess so )🙂.

Thanks and Regards
Bhalchandra
Foamy

Sep 19, 2006, 12:50 PM
Each phone works a little differently and responds differently accordingly.

In order for you to make a program that would support all phone it would require the different OSs of all the phones. That would be one HUGE program file. Not to mention it would require constant upgrading as new phones come out.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just improbable.
bhalchandramone

Sep 22, 2006, 1:44 AM
Hi
Sorry i did not mention that currently i am looking for only motorola phones. I have gone through the p2k dll, but could not move ahead as we have very less documentation about it.
Do we have any other option?
Thanks and Regards
Bhalchandra Mone

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.