Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

HELP -- I need an accessible phone

lasbuyer

May 19, 2006, 1:57 PM
Developers, please read the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please.

As a retired Usability Engineer, I could just cry over our new and nifty, teeny-tiny phones. Half of the US population is at least a half-century old.

Old dogs buy new toys, but only if they can PLAY with them, straight out of the box. With the size of the phones, they cannot even pick them up to play with them.

Unlike the generations younger than they, generations older than boomers will not embarrass themselves with klutziness. Tiny phones exaggerate arthritic hands.

I need a phone with buttons that do not touch each other on the dial pad, that is at least 5cm wide and 3cm thick, with voice dial and NO camera. (I have a Canon Rebel already, and I bought i...
(continues)
Don.Mike

May 19, 2006, 2:59 PM
so i'm guessing you missed everything we replied to you with in the general forum? we offered you large phones with voice dial and explained a couple different bluetooth options to make things as easy as possible for you.
crxtreme89

May 19, 2006, 7:57 PM
Here ya go old timer. 👀

Click Here

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.