Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

Cheap Cell Phones

MasterXYZ

Feb 22, 2006, 11:06 PM
As Ben Bernake after Alan Greenspan continues to raise interest rates. Making Gold the only thing someone won't try to shoot you for buying because it caused the price to go up like oil. Cellular service customers with rising rates for consumer loans will demand and get cheaper phones - not that there won't be a market for high end phones. I saw Asurion insurance unload a bunch of equity on Lockline. I bet they will go below $50 dollars for a brand new phone that has a sim card that can store more than a gigabyte.
Don.Mike

Feb 23, 2006, 5:57 PM
you went like 3 or 4 different places with that statement. did you actually mean to get a point across somewhere?
MasterXYZ

Feb 23, 2006, 8:34 PM
I'm a Columbian Foriegn National and own the only privately owned army in the world. I believe that people with steel in their feet can walk in space - in other words like Star Wars nuts I didn't fall for it. Columbia's Revolutionary Armed Forces FARC. The same fate will be for Iraq another president that can't be trusted with an army. I would say that with your oil addiction as your W stated in the State of the Union - oil prices will remain high. The answer to your question or comment that you are smarter than me which you can obviously prove "Cell phone prices will go below $50.
Polvo de ajo

Feb 25, 2006, 10:52 PM
I want to own my own columbian foreign national army, they can live on my private island and guard my house which has 178 rooms, one of which is made completely out of lime jello (the room not the army man)
crxtreme89

Mar 25, 2006, 2:05 PM
Interesting thread...........nevermind

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.