Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

Problems with w550 on American Cingular...

linkolan

Dec 14, 2005, 11:06 AM
Hey all,
I've got a w550(not the w600), and I'm using it on the American Cingular network(850 band isn't that important). Everything works fine, except when I go to Medianet and try to download something....everytime I try to go to a download page it pops up "an unexpected error has occured". I downloaded the WAP settings from Sony Ericsson, Cingular's no help as even if they did know what was up they wouldn't tell me 'cause it's not a Cingular-specific phone.....any tech-savvy developers out there able to help me?

Link
phonehore

Dec 20, 2005, 11:12 AM
hey call cingular back and ask them for the setting for the Sony Ericsson S710 it uses the same system setting and configuration, just tell them you have a S710, otherwise their to dumb to get it. 😳
bluegod

Dec 31, 2005, 1:54 PM
850 is more important than you think, if you dont have it your missing over half the coverage

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.