Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 16 replies

new htc sense / gingerbread

HzD incredible

Jun 20, 2011, 4:51 PM
So i have a rooted htc thunderbolt, I just found a custom rom called thunderstick verison 1.2.9, This has the new htc sense set up which is much improved from 2.0, The lock screen is awsome, and the drop down allows for more on the fly changes like turning on wifi, or turing off mobile network. The rom is made with android 2.3 gingerbread, the phone runs much smoother and i can glide through apps and screens. MY favorite part about this ROM besides being the only gingerbread working rom, it allows netflx to work. Thank you for the awsome rom and the hard work.
IrishCarBomb

Jun 25, 2011, 10:02 AM
If you really want to say "thanks" you should thank the developer in their xda-developers thread by clicking on the "donate" button at the bottom of the OP?
HzD incredible

Jun 25, 2011, 4:21 PM
Why do you stalk me? irish. I can put thanks were I want.
desireuser442

Jun 25, 2011, 4:36 PM
This made me laugh, irish gets shut doooown for being ignorant!
IrishCarBomb

Jun 26, 2011, 2:44 PM
ignorant of what? That posting thanks on some random internet forum is pointless, given that the people he is thanking are not on this visit, and even more so given that there is a place he could go and say thanks directly to them.
pickles

Jul 1, 2011, 11:38 PM
quite the contrary, you and HzD incredible are the ignorant ones in this case. sillies.
Lord Azrael

Jul 2, 2011, 2:00 PM
On the one hand, you have an user that, even though (s)he's posting on a website that has all the current phones for the major carriers, still manages to butcher the name of the newest iPhone model. On the other hand, you have a user who saw no problem in making him/herself look like a tard by calling Rich ignorant regarding AT&T's network.
IrishCarBomb

Jun 26, 2011, 2:40 PM
I wasn't trying to stalk you, I was just saying, if you want to thank the developer for the ROM you are using, go thank them on xda-developers since that is where you can say it directly to them.

As someone that developed for android for over a year, it was nice and made the time seem that much more worthwhile, when people said thanks to us.
HzD incredible

Jul 3, 2011, 5:14 PM
this will be the last time i post on this forum mainly because im tired of seeing the same trolls post and hate on everything they read. i know about xda thats how i rooted my phone with their help. the main reason I posted this on this site, was to talk about the new htc sense and gingerbread for the new htc's. I added the thanks for the hell of it.
pickles

Jul 1, 2011, 11:37 PM
say what you want about ICB, he's 100% right in this post. and I'm pretty dang sure he isn't "stalking" you...considering this is an OPEN internet forum.
HzD incredible

Jul 10, 2011, 3:07 PM
Maybe not stalking, but definitly searchs for my posts.
IrishCarBomb

Jul 11, 2011, 3:05 PM
Dude, when you post in nearly every thread, and it is all wrong, you don't have to search for nothing or even try, it is pretty easy to find a bunch of posts by you that need correcting... and it is especially easy when you do stuff like pick a fight with Rich Brome and tell him he doesn't know what he is talking about.
pickles

Jul 13, 2011, 11:38 PM
+1 for ICB again, for he is right and HzD incredible is wrong.

...and because I'm in love with him, and stalk him 🤭 .....
IrishCarBomb

Jul 16, 2011, 10:33 AM
😳

That was you in the bushes!
HzD incredible

Jul 17, 2011, 3:32 PM
i had no idea who he was, and i still don't but like i said. your just trolling for my posts. and why do you care so much its a forum, find something better to worry about like a real life.
IrishCarBomb

Jul 18, 2011, 4:29 PM
He owns the website, we already told you this.

I do have a real life, and part of that is an excessive amount of free time while at work, which I spend here since it is more entertaining than staring at a wall.
bdo3272

Jul 21, 2011, 3:48 PM
Was what ICB said offensive? Am i missing something? Like the chromosome HzD seems to be without.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.