Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 25 replies

Best Android phone for T-mobile

MR816

Nov 18, 2009, 9:06 AM
I'm looking for a good android phone that I can develop programs for. Something that my developers and programmers like the best, any suggestions? I know there's only like 3 out there.
Drunk

Nov 18, 2009, 5:59 PM
Yes 😁
Gill Porr

Mar 23, 2011, 1:26 AM
yes, i agree with it 😁
jmalo

Nov 20, 2009, 9:12 AM
Currently T-Mobile carries the G1, myTouch, Samsung Behold II, and the MotoCLIQ.

If you are strictly looking for a device to test programs and apps that you are developing, I would suggest the original G1. If you check out eBay, you may actually be able to find a developer phone.
MR816

Nov 21, 2009, 8:02 AM
Thanks!! 😁
juice007

Dec 23, 2009, 6:39 PM
How do you makes apps for a phone? Where can I learn this process. Could you post a article?
ramani

May 17, 2010, 2:47 AM
i agree with waiting to see what happens with the nexus; but as of right now i would say a rooted G1 is the best Android phone on TMO. It has a pretty good KB, large, extremely active dev/hacker community, etc.; anyone who tells you different is not really being honest with you. Well the same applies for the myTouch, also, except for the KB.
===============
[url=http://www.drmounir.com]Breast Augmentation[/url] | [url=http://www.drmounir.com]Breast Enlargement[/url]
TMobRep

Dec 30, 2009, 1:00 PM
Heres my 2 cents. Ive worked for TMo for 4 yrs now, i currently own a G1, mytouch, cliq, and Touch Pro 2. I use my G1 the most, go figure..the originals still the best.
Vosberg1

Jul 10, 2010, 8:45 AM
myTouch Slide is the best that i have seen.
deepc

Jul 11, 2010, 11:56 AM
Actually, I'm going to be building some aps soon myself and the platform that I intend to use will be the Samsung Vibrant which will be available in a few more days(releasing July 15).

It will be running a recent version of android and also has the 1 ghz snapdragon processer so it should be a nice platform for testing.

I also like the size and clarity of the screen as opposed to some of the other T-mo androids(cliq, mytouch, G1).

I hope this helps you.
Rosborough

Dec 16, 2010, 11:30 PM
deepc said:
Actually, I'm going to be building some aps soon myself and the platform that I intend to use will be the Samsung Vibrant which will be available in a few more days(releasing July 15).

It will be running a recent version of android and also has the 1 ghz snapdragon processer so it should be a nice platform for testing.

I also like the size and clarity of the screen as opposed to some of the other T-mo androids(cliq, mytouch, G1).

I hope this helps you.

Thank you for sharing!
fullracecam

Sep 9, 2010, 4:59 PM
well so far the best android phone i have used is my HTC HD2. so it might not be an android phone out of the box but once android is on it it is sweet. its like having the evo on t-mobile with free hotspot. cant beat that.
SUMC_MEAD

Oct 2, 2010, 7:25 PM
that will be the hottest droid phone out there. Its the first one to have 2.2 on it
tmorep03

Oct 8, 2010, 8:14 AM
yes the g2 is a sick phone for sure.but if your looking for a new android on tmobile take a look at the g2 and there is a new mytouch coming out idk when it is going to be released but it is going to have 2.2 on it and a front facing camera so that is going to another bad a$$ phone.
Cosmic Spiderman

Mar 28, 2011, 4:13 PM
Well, how about an AT&T phone... 😉
pickles

Mar 31, 2011, 11:20 PM
nexus one if you can get your hands on one, great dev phone. nexus s would be a great choice also.
JennyPoo

Apr 11, 2011, 11:04 AM
Does T-Mobile have the Nexus S?
pickles

Apr 12, 2011, 2:26 PM
yea not at corporate stores just best buy and online afaik.
josiew

Apr 13, 2011, 1:25 PM
Is the Nexus S a good phone?
pickles

Apr 14, 2011, 9:48 PM
that's very subjective. it's a quality piece with an amazing screen, and it's not loaded with all types of carrier bloatware. more of a "pure" android experience like the nexus one. in spirit this phone is almost the successor to the nexus one, imho of course. read the reviews. i don't have any hands-on experience with this phone, but people who own it seem to love it.
Sturmanator365

Apr 23, 2011, 12:57 PM
The great thing about the nexus phone is that it is pure google what that means that instead of waiting to get the new android updates this phone gets the updates when google brings them out in the public it takes a lot faster thats why this phone has Gingerbread(Android 2.3) already on it
desireuser442

May 5, 2011, 1:22 PM
if your with tmobile and can wait for the htc sensation, id do that
AccessoryGeeks

May 18, 2011, 11:28 AM
Vibrant & G2X would be my top choices.
JMike89

May 22, 2011, 2:07 PM
Necroposting at its best...

Actually, not necroposting. It's just that this thread has spread ou through the years. I actually think this is our longest-tenured active thread.
Flynn34

May 24, 2011, 11:25 AM
I don't have one but I heard the Vibrant is pretty sweet!
HzD incredible

Jun 5, 2011, 4:32 PM
100% no doubt when it comes out, its going to be the htc sensation. first dual-core snapdragon processor, new htc lockscreen and gingersense. 8mp camera, hspa+ data speeds and the highest resolution LCD screen in a phone so far.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.