Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

ANY ANSWERS WOULD BE HELPFUL

wowwataday

Apr 20, 2010, 12:00 PM
what known issues does the samsung moment have?
Amarantamin

Apr 20, 2010, 3:30 PM
According to my troubleshooting documents, no 'known issues' have been reported among the Samsung Moments.

The only problems I have are; Sometimes, when the phone is locked, it won't say who's calling. It normally does, but on a rare occasion, it doesn't.

The phone lock goes in place while on a call. Not a big issue unless you're trying to navigate the IVR and have the 'pattern screen lock' enabled, because then you'll be putting in that pattern 10+ times to get to the dialpad for each option.

Some people consider the fact that it doesn't have Android2.0 yet a bad thing, but it will be getting it, and frankly causes no issues with the device. That is to say, it's already pretty good, and will be better soon.

I've not had any issu...
(continues)
WernerCD

Apr 26, 2010, 6:23 PM
Is its on Sprint... *Ba Dum Ching* Thank you... I'll be here all day.

But seriously... the customers I have that got it love the hell out of it. Same for the Hero.

Haven't heard anything bad (other than standard "how do you use this thing" with people new to smartphones)
Amarantamin

Apr 26, 2010, 9:39 PM
That made me lol.
phonwow8

May 5, 2010, 1:51 AM
There rings a hammering [url=http://www.goldsender.com]wow gold[/url] all day,
And shingles lie about the doors;
In orchards near and fare away
The grey wood-pecker taps and bores;
The men are merry at their chores,
And children earnest at their play.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.