Phone Scoop

printed September 30, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fi=2264826

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

Back to message list

Will anyone start utilizing the accelerometer on the impression?

by duster_do_little    Jan 4, 2010, 3:58 PM

I've had the phone for a couple of months now and have been very disappointed with it. There aren't any good games, software, or anything. Even on media mall where you need to pay for them. The only things I've found that the accelerometer works with is the stuff already on the phone (ie dice, rotating pictures, or the screen).

Does anyone know if, when, or where I could get anything for this phone. You think for the price there would be something.

Also, with my old sony ericsson w580i, most of the apps were free and just required the internet to use (one example being music id). Now with the impression I got a "sweet" trial that was over before I had even really used it.

Also, what's up with the GPS costing money! Is there any way for me to use the GPS without having to pay? As it is I have unlimited msging and unlimited data.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.