printed August 30, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fi=217415

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

Back to message list

Do you think it's in the future?

by aml05    Mar 21, 2005, 8:45 AM

Imagine if we could only buy our televisions from the cable company, buy our computers from the internet service provider, buy our appliances from the electric company, buy our home telephones from the phone company, or buy our vehicles from a financing company (and only certain companies would offer certain vehicles)?

As crazy as this sounds, this is exactly what the cellular industry is right now. Do you ever think it will catch up to the real world where you can purchase a phone from anywhere and then choose your cellular service provider separately?

The cellular industry is so frustrating right now because in the area where I live, VZW is clearly the best provider, yet their phone choices are terrible. I wish I could find a basic phone with bluetooth. I could care less about picture taking, fm radio, video, or mp3 files.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.