Phone Scoop

printed April 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fi=212680

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

Back to message list

Top message:  looking for cdma ptt w/bluetooth by kountryjentleman   Mar 12, 2005, 10:02 PM

Replying to:  Re: looking for cdma ptt w/bluetooth by Disciple247365   Mar 14, 2005, 8:23 PM

Re: looking for cdma ptt w/bluetooth

by Aarynk    Mar 14, 2005, 8:26 PM

Disciple247365 said:
Unfortunately, VZW, like other CDMA carriers, is rather thin on BT-enabled phones. This is an area that the GSM carriers have them beat on. Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to start another stupid GSM vs. CDMA debate. This is apparent when comparing available handsets for various carriers.

I agree 100% The phgone selection for GSM is much better.CDMA is getting better with features. I really like the vx8100 that is coming out. I personally have a Nokia 6230 from Cingular and love it. I don't use the bluetooth though. It is a nice feature to have especially if you use a headset a lot or like to transfer stuff to your comp.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.